KVKK Clarification Text
Protection of Personal Data Clarification Text
Afyonrulman.com takes the highest possible level of security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; In accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and in line with your satisfaction, we inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, the persons shared, the legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Supervisor
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; As the data controller, afyonrulman.com ("SITE") will be collected and processed within the scope described below.
b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Personal data in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing sales information from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners and suppliers by the COMPANY. can be collected.
Your personal data collected;
- Providing the COMPANY products and services to you, fulfilling our obligations to you, organizing records and documents, complying with information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation
- To offer you special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products,
- To manage infrastructure and business activities and to comply with internal policies and procedures, including those linked to auditing, finance and accounting, billing and collections, information processing systems, data and website hosting, business continuity and records, document and print management,
- To communicate in order to convey the necessary information to you regarding the information processing requirements, system structure, the necessity of the information processing support services received, and these services and products,
- Conducting traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about your products and services, complaints and requests,
- Receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with third parties and sending products, recommending products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measurement and development of service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interest determination, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
- Comparative product and / or service offer, modeling, existing or new product studies and / or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation regulating the works written in the COMPANY's main contract, which is the subject of your disclosure of your personal data to the COMPANY,
- To comply with the information storage, reporting, informing obligations stipulated by the official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations that the COMPANY is subject to regarding the use of these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (request, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
- To comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including those outside of your country of residence), to comply with the legal process, including anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism laws, and to review and evaluate requests from authorities and governmental authorities (including those outside your country of residence); and To reply, it will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected; Limited to the realization of the above-mentioned objectives;
- To the business partners, suppliers, shareholders, Yıldız Holding and its affiliates of the COMPANY,
- Persons or organizations permitted by the Tax Procedure Law, the Social Security Institution legislation, the Court of Accounts, the Law on the Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime, the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering, the Turkish Commercial Code, the Code of Obligations and other legislation,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Foreign companies and affiliates,
- To real or legal persons with whom we cooperate in product / service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and realization of the aforementioned purposes, the program partner institutions and organizations, the institutions that we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, the cargo companies that deliver the orders to you It can be transferred within the framework of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
ç) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data, such as the COMPANY Headquarters, applications made through contracted websites, other institutions we provide / receive support services, and real and / or legal persons who are processed under any legislation or contract, our website and mobile application, our call centers, our social media accounts. Oral, written or electronic media or other channels to be established / may be formed in the future, especially;
It is collected by the COMPANY for the purposes stated above within the framework of the legal legislation, within the execution of the contract.
d) Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights using the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. The answer to be given will not be charged up to ten pages. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page above ten pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our company will not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
In this context, personal data owners;
Learning whether personal data is processed,
If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In accordance with the paragraph 1 of the 13th article of the Law No.6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller dated 10.03.2018, in Turkish and in writing or registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure You can transmit by using electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to the COMPANY and registered in our system. Only information about the applicant will be given in the applications, and it will not be possible to get information about other family members and third parties. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
In your application;
a) Your name, surname and, if the application is in writing, your signature,
b) For the citizens of the Republic of Turkey T. C. Your identity number, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or, if any, your identity number,
c) Your place of residence or workplace address for notification,
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
d) Your request subject,
information and documents related to the subject, if any, must be attached to the application.
You can send your written applications to Penta Teknoloji A.Ş. of our company as the data controller by adding the necessary documents. Organized Industrial Zone Nato Road 4.Cadde No: 1 Yukari Dudullu - Ümraniye / ISTANBUL. You can access the application form here.
You can make your applications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address. You can make your applications via KEP to email@example.com.
Information and documents that will allow identification according to the nature of your request must be provided to us completely and accurately. If the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be made by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent completely and containing the requested information and documents, depending on the nature of your request.